home      about    subscribe   contact

Friday, September 25, 2009

Outfits

No OOTD today as I'm not feeling well, but atleast this means I have time to waste making fantasy outfit collages on Paint. Amiright? Clicking on the pictures will take you to the whole picture, Blogspot only has room for quite narrow pictures? I am new to blogging, clearly.







Jeans from Old Navy Coat from Land's End Scarf from Banana Republic Boots from Barefoot Tessa








Top from Old Navy Bracelet from Forever 21 Denim leggings from Evans Gabrielle Rocha flats, via Zappos






Denim leggings from Evans Patterned top from Evans Scarf from Old Navy Bracelet from Forever 21 Flats from Barefoot Tessa

Hope you enjoy! Man, I especially love the flats from the last outfit, and look at their sale price!! I wish I had any money to spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook