home      about    subscribe   contact

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Outfits Galore!

I don't have too much to say right now, but I thought I'd share some outfits from my weekend.

What I wore Friday night to go out for dinner with my parents, sister, and her boyfriend after a long car ride with those same people.




This dress is one of those things that feels too short to wear with leggings and too long ot wear with jeans. I'm sure this is where jeggings would come in, right?

Dress is from Old Navy. Jeans are from Old Navy. Cardigan is from Alloy. Shoes are from Aldo.


What I wore Saturday to visit with family, which also involved eating pizza, and playing Wii Sports Resort.


Sweatshirt is from Alloy. Jeans are from Old Navy (same as above). Shoes are from Aldo (same as above). Socks are from Sears..likely.


What I wore Sunday afternoon to go to the mall.




Top is from Penningtons. Jeans are from Old Navy (same as above). Shoes are from Aldo (same as above).


What I wore for Thanksgiving Dinner with my large extended family.







Dress is second hand. Both necklaces are second hand. Leggings are from American Apparel. Belt is from Northern Reflection. Shoes are from Aldo (same as above).
As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook