home      about    subscribe   contact

Friday, January 1, 2010

Ring in the New Year!

What I wore to a casual (and really lovely) New Year's Eve party at a friend's house.

I love these boots but I featured a picture with the socks because that's what I wore inside.


new year's eve OOTD

plaid

plaid

bangle

starry night

owl

all smiles


I got this dress for Christmas from my parents, and it may be the most fashionable thing to ever come from Addition-Elle. I bought the leggings yesterday afternoon to go with the dress, but I have wanted purple leggings for a while. The necklace is the shortest necklace I've worn in years, but I love wear it sits with the neck of the dress.

Dress - Addition-Elle size 24
Leggings - American Apparel size XL
Tank - Old Navy size XXL (finally a long enough layering tank! he straps were too long, so I shortened them)
Boots - Naturalizer size 11
Necklace - Forever 21
Ring - street vendour
Bracelet - thrifted
Socks - Roots

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is so shiny and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! Love the dress and boot! I have been dreaming about purple leggings as well... Nashville goes from winter to summer with about 2 weeks of spring...so Id better get on it!

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook