home      about    subscribe   contact

Friday, March 12, 2010

Grad Photos

I got my grad photos done today. The ones marked with a teal circle are the ones I plan on buying.

grad1

grad3

grad2



I know I'm fat, but I guess my face is fatter than I thought. It's weird to see yourself and think, "I look like that?" But I do owe my cute one-sided dimple to fat, and so all is well. The chair was too small for me. Neat idea, but too small of a chair! I also didn't realise that my hands would be in the photos or I would have done my nails. All in all, though, I'm happy with how the photos turned out.

9 comments:

  1. What are you talking about you look beautiful in your pictures. Congrats on it being your senior year and graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the two bottom ones from the first set. You look so cool!!!
    Aw, now I wish I could go back and take my HS senior portraits again. Oh great, now I feel old. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No idea what you're on about--you look maaahvelous in all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! I think your face looks almost like it normally does in your posts, but bigger. Maybe because you're leaning forward more? I think you generally have a more defined jaw line/bonw structure. idk.
    either way, these are very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks both of you!

    the more i look at them the more i like them, so that's good. :)

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook