home      about    subscribe   contact

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"I'll be singing a song that is really sad and sweet."

purple

o


This past weekend I bought Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Colour. I was originally drawn to this nail polish by its beautiful colour, but I absolutely love the polish itself. It dries quickly and doesn't get tacky, and the brush is flatter and wider than a lot of nail polish brushes. This makes for a nice and quick application. This nail polish is available in many other lovely colours, and for $7 a bottle I'll definitely turn to this brand the next time I'm looking for new polish.

new nail colour

teal







2 comments:

  1. I have that color too! There's also a really pretty pinkish-coral that's adorable as well.

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook