home      about    subscribe   contact

Monday, June 28, 2010

Dinner and a photo

Last night I went out for dinner with my friends for an end of high school type thing. It was really fun, and nine people came out (everyone who hadn't already left on holidays). We went to Boston Pizza because it was the only thing we could agree upon, and it was delicious.

Here's my make-up of the evening. Nothing special, but I thought it was nice.

Photobucket

Photobucket


And my dinner. I had the baked seven cheese ravioli with pomodoro sauce, and the chocolate explosion for desert.

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! See also: You look great and I am jealous of your chocolate explosion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look, very natural. And the food looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a very very pretty face! and nice make up. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! And oh, the food was just delicious, although I don't know how you can go wrong with chocolate cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your face is so beautiful..
    greetings from good old germany ;D

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook