home      about    subscribe   contact

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mad for plaid

Last night Keegan took me out for Japanese food. I haven't eaten much Japanese food, but all of my friends are Japanophiles so it was bound to happen.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Miso soup and veggie tempura. Yum!

Photobucket
Sushi is much more intimidating, especially because I hold my chopsticks improperly.

After dinner we went to The Tin Box, one of my favourite places to browse. I came across this adorable little alarm clock that I need for my dorm room. It hooo's to wake you up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
These jeans are tight in a comfortable jegging type of way.

Photobucket
I finally had to get rid of these shoes, they were just so worn out.

Photobucket
This beautiful vintage broach was given to me by my parents for Christmas.

Dress - The Jean Queen, size 20
Super skinny jeans - American Eagle, size 18
Cardigan - Old Navy, size XXL
Flats - American Eagle, size 11
Broach - Black Swan Antiques & Collectibles


We went to a nearby park, where this little rabbit was hanging out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I replied to you in my own blog but I don't think it alerts you when that happens, but I said, I love your posts in fatshionista and you are SO CUTE! I love the dress over jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, vegetable tempura is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the color of your shoes.
    Now you've got me looking in my pantry to see if i can make tempura tonight.

    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook