home      about    subscribe   contact

Friday, July 16, 2010

Features and food

First up, I was featured on Anika's blog Sweetfaced Style as part of her wonderful Spreading the Love series. The positive community plus-sized bloggers create for each other is awe-inspiring, and this series specifically has introduced to many fabulous blogs I was unaware of. Check out my feature here.

I was also featured on Samantha's blog Love & Inspire Universally. Her blog is about honouring inner and outer beauty, and it's just incredible. You can check out that post here.


On a different note, I went out for a Japanese lunch with my friend this afternoon and it was delicious.

tempura and miso
Miso soup and vegetable tempura. Yum!

spicy rolls
Spicy rolls. This is the best sushi I've ever had I will. have. more.

bento box
My bento box. Delicious, and an affordable lunch.


Last but not least (okay, maybe least), I've started a food blog. I'm trying to eat more fruits and veggies, and make fun vegetarian meals at home, and I hope having a food-oriented blog will help. I will start posting (and posting a lot) tomorrow, but definitely check out my new blog Anomalous Allure Eats.
I... er... couldn't come up with a better name. Sorry.

7 comments:

  1. Why, oh why do you make me so hungry so late at night? I don't want to cook but I may have to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. Just got a sushi craving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! glad you`re enjoying the series, that means a lot, and again, I am very glad that I got to feature you! xxx!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suushi, i love sushi c;
    you're so beautiful sonia
    thanks for following my blog
    and for your comment ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUMM. now i'm craving some japanese food like crazy!! ahh!!

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook