home      about    subscribe   contact

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Monochromatic

I had a really wonderful day today. This morning, my parents and I went to a pancake breakfast hosted by our MLA Rachel Notley and checked out a bit of the Artwalk. Then in the afternoon I drove around and did some shopping with my Dad. I purchased a few things from Old Navy, in fact the outfit is almost entirely new. I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt all day, but changed for an evening picnic with my youth group just so I could wear some of my new clothes.

Monochromatic

floral

self-portrait


I love this over-sized lightweight cardigan. It's a size XXL and it was $29. The ruched charcoal leggings are a size XL and were $8. The dress is actually a nightshirt (Shh!) in a size L, and was $20. I had a "spend $50, save $10" coupon, I purchased three other items (not including 2 pairs of flip-flops for $5) and spent just over $100 at Old Navy. The bangle was $10 from Sears, which I felt was a bit much because it's quite cheaply made, but I really like it. I so rarely meet cute bangles that fit in person and so I was completely enamoured. The belt and sunglasses are thrifted, and the vintage necklace was a gift from my parents.


ETA: I realise that they're are some problems with photos on my posts from the past month. I didn't have a flickr pro account and so by the beginning of June I had used up my uploading limit on grad photos. I switched from flickr to photobucket which was clearly a bad choice. Photobucket's rules are quite convoluted, but apparently the images will no longer be replaced with a "bandwidth exceeded" icon by the 19th. I'm purchasing flickr pro tomorrow, and I've there's still a problem with any images on my blog I will re-upload them on flickr. Thanks for bearing with me! ♥

6 comments:

  1. your new clothes are really nice, you look wonderful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I love the way to worked the cardi! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You can definitely pull off a belt outside of a cardigan :)

    What is this noise about photobucket? I always use photobucket haha. I am behind on the times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute and your sunglasses look amazing on you! I love a good cardigan look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!

    @Modracula, photobucket replaced a tonne of my photos with a "bandwidth exceeded" icon without any notice or telling me how to prevent that from happening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been reading through the posts that I've missed, and each outfit is cuter than the one before. I love your style, girl, and your seemingly-endless wardrobe. That bracelet is perfection.

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook