home      about    subscribe   contact

Monday, July 12, 2010

An outfit

Here's what I wore to get my braces off. (Yay! Brace-free!) I thrifted this cool zebra t-shirt last weekend for $2 and have been looking forward to showing it off.

OOTD zebras and flowers

zebras

necklace

all smiles

T-shirt - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted/DIY
Shoes - Payless
Vintage turquoise pendant necklace - gifted


Along with the flowers on my skirt, there are some lovely ones blooming in front of my apartment building.

lillies

flowers

8 comments:

  1. I do like your t-shirt, nice find for only $2! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the t shirt with the skirt high waisted! You really pull that look off. Also I remember when I got my braces off (the beginning of 11th grade haha) I was SO excited! Such a cute smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting your braces off! and that necklace is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Modracula, thank you! I really love high waisted skirts. I'm super insecure about my smile so I appreciate the compliment. :)

    @carly, thanks! It was a graduation gift from my father, it's my favourite piece of jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny story: yesterday I found your outfit pics on flickr (in Fatshionista group) and really loved them and thought that I wished this girl had a blog. And today I found the blog! :D you should really post the link on flickr pics.
    But I'm really glad you have a blog. You have great sense of style and I love it ;)
    Cheers, Vita.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Vita, and I'll definitely post my blog link on my flickr photos from now on. :)

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook