home      about    subscribe   contact

Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend away

This past weekend I was lucky enough to finally get out of the city. My parents and I visited Dawson Creek and Grande Prairie, visiting two of my great aunts and just enjoying the lovely Peace Country. Here are some outfits I wore on the weekend. I know mirror pictures are a bit of a cop out, but they're the easiest option when you're in a hotel.

First up is what I wore for an eight hour car ride from Edmonton to Dawson Creek, BC. I know I look a bit dishevelled, but I normally look much worse after such a long drive.

Photobucket Photobucket

Dress and leggings - Old Navy size XL
Cardigan - Alloy size XXXL
Sandals - Clark's via the Shoe Warehouse size 12
Necklace - Forever 21


What I wore around Dawson Creek, being a tourist and visiting family.

Photobucket Photobucket

Jeans - Ricki's size 34 (these developed a huge hole that day and I had to toss them)
T-shirt - Old Navy size XXL
Necklace - Forever 21


What I wore to go to the Dawson Creek Art Gallery, and for the car trip from Dawson Creek to Grande Prairie.

Photobucket Photobucket

Leggings - Old Navy size XL (same as above)
Top - Walmart size 4X
Scarf - local store in Dawson Creek


Tomorrow morning I'll show you some of my favourite places in Dawson Creek, as well as a few things I bought there. I was going to do it all in one post, but it was just too many photos.

5 comments:

  1. Love the last look on you! Your legs look sky high in the leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I really adore your first look! You have amazing legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the first outfit a lot! <3 the owl necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I'm sorry about the hole on your jeans, they look very nice ;)
    I love your necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome outfits. Its hard to look all put together after a long car drive, blah!

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook