home      about    subscribe   contact

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Falling snow & polka dots

Thank you for the kind and supportive comments on my last post! It's great to have such wonderful readers. Thanks!

I had a lovely day today. I went with my friend and her younger sister to see Tangled, and afterwards we met up with a few other friends for dinner - a delicious Indian buffet.

dots 006

dots 008

dots 014

dots 015

Polka dot top - Old Navy size XL
Floral cardigan - Ricki's size XXL
Skirt - thrifted (a nice sweater material)
Grey leggings - Old Navy size XL
Wide calf boots - Naturalizer size 11W
Houndstooth coat - Walmart size 3X

I've been yearning for more polka dots in my wardrobe for ages, and I finally fulfilled my desire by buying this top at Old Navy during the boxing week sales. It was only $11, so I got the white and blue dotted one as well!

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, loving the polka dots - so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice find from Boxing day sales! Personally I didn't go to Old Navy but perhaps I should've!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look wonderful :) love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look! I like especially the floral cardigan:)

    Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!

    And polka dots are going to be huge this spring, like stripes were this past year. I can feel it and I have been buying dots like I did stripes!

    I love the dots with the floral cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog from a fellow canadian on the other side of the country. Also love this outfit. I am obsessed with polka dots lately :-)

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook