home      about    subscribe   contact

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Film photographs

I'm home in Edmonton for the weekend and I've been having a lovely time. Along with seeing friends and applying for jobs, I was also able to get a roll of film developed. I started this roll in January, and so it seemed fitting to get it developed now, with only three days of classes left. This roll of film spans my entire winter semester! I really like some of the photographs and I thought it'd be fun to share them with you all.

Lauren & I

Sky blue

Nicole's birthday

Walking off campus

Red head

Love

sunglasses season

Nearby park


I absolutely love these floral sunglasses, which I bought at Ardene's for about $5. I can't wait to wear them all summer long. Thanks for looking, and I hope you all had a lovely weekend as well!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, nice pictures! The last one is my favourite, the landscape looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Iam a VERY longtime lurker and i finally decided to comment to say i adore your blog,it was the first blog i ever started reading and i also love your tumblr.

    keep up the good work and keep thrifting cus i love to see what you find.

    x

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook