home      about    subscribe   contact

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My heart is skipping triplets

I can't believe my first year of university is almost over! I have one more exam this afternoon and then move home this evening. Wow! Last night my friends and I dressed up and went out to dinner - to celebrate the year, say goodbye, and as an excuse to put on dresses and make up. We then spent the rest of the night having fun and engaging in juvenile shenanigans (truth & dare, silly adventures, y'know...). I had an awesome night, and I'm really going to miss living only a few feet away from some of my best friends!

100_0687

100_0674

10

100_0650


Dress - Penningtons size 2X (my grad dress!)
Shrug - Forever 21+ size 3X
Necklace - Penningtons
Flats - Payless size 11

4 comments:

  1. *gasp* your haaaaiirr. It look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable dress, you all look great.
    Hope you had fun and congrats on finishing your first year of Uni. :)
    -Jaz
    http://www.fluffyfashioncents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You have such great style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a great smile :) I really like ist^^

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook