home      about    subscribe   contact

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Things I Love About Halloween

1. Haunted houses

hw2
(image source)

I absolutely love being scared. On Friday night I went to the Shock House here in Regina with a classmate and it was incredible! It was so good that I'm going again tonight with a few other friends. Three stories of haunted dormitory terror (and the actors did a great job)!

2. Carving pumpkins...

hw 009

...and roasting the seeds

hw 001

3. Cute crafts

hw 002

I was inspired to make this little bunting flag after seeing this sticker at Michaels. Making a Halloween craft had me all nostalgic for Halloween as a child, and I really like the way it turned out.

4. Watching Hocus Pocus

hw1

This is definitely my favourite Halloween movie, I think I've watched it almost every Halloween since I was a kid!

5. Halloween themed nails

1

They're a bit messy (I have such a hard time painting my nails) but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to break out the orange and black nail polish. The spider web is my favourite!

Other things I love about Halloween //
little kids trick or treating (wish I was in a house and could hand out candy!), Simpson's Treehouse of Horror episodes, Pillsbury Halloween cookies (but they're so hard to find in grocery stores), costume parties, doing the time warp, watching horror movies... the list goes on!

I'll be posting my costume tomorrow. Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Halloween is really the best. I watched Hocus Pocus today in celebration, I turn it off before Binks dies though, I know it is kind of good that he gets reunited with Emily but still it is sad.

    I love roasted pumpkin seeds, omg so yum!

    Happy Halloween!

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook